Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fun in the pumpkin patch

Hello and happy Saturday!! I did some babysitting for the grandkids today, and was able to get a little bit of crafting done. I've been wanting to do something with this cute stamp from Digital Pencil Too, and when I found this adorable circle stamp from The Cutting Cafe', I knew they would be a perfect match for each other! It's from a set called Halloween Labels. Regina has lots of cute and fun Halloween stamp sets over at the Cutting Cafe'! Be sure and pop over to check them all out!
I colored the stamp with my Copic markers and cut it out with my circle Nestabilities. The DP is Scenic Route and cardstock is Bazzill. I cut a couple maple leaves out with a Cuttlebug cut and emboss set, and attached them on the corners after sanding them a little bit so the veins of the leaf would stand out nicely. That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by to see me!! Be sure and stop by on Monday cause Bitten By The Bug is having our monthly blog hop. So there will fun and yummy prizes up for grabs!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment