Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tilda with presents with The Cutting Cafe'

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you're enjoying the weekend! The weather is beautiful here in sunny Reno today! This card was so quick and easy to put together! I was really quite surprised at just how quick and easy it was. I used one of the brand new Tilda stamps I received from Diana at Magnolia-licious. She's #249 Tilda with Gifts and is available for preorder right now! Please remember - do NOT purchase pre-order stamps with in stock stamps!!

The cute background paper is from The Cutting Cafe'! Isn't is so colorful and fun??!! It's from the Assorted Colored Birthday Celebration background stamp and I love it!!! I just printed it up and matted it with my different colored Bazzill cardstock. Easy Peasy!!!


I used my Nestabilites to mount Tilda on after I colored her with Copic markers and cut her out. She' mounted with dimensional tape and so is the scalloped mat that she's on. Added some pretty little flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, some gorgeous silk ribbon from Stamp and Create made with my Bow Easy, and some leaves from my Martha Stewart frond punch, and this one was done! I used another sheet from The Cutting Cafe' inside the card as well.


That's it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment