Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog winner of Jolly Roger Tilda

First, I'd like to thank everyone for joining in on our Magnolia-licious blog hop! It was a lot of fun and I hope you enjoyed it as well. I just pulled a winner via random.org, and the winner is #68!!


True Random Number Generator

Min:
Max:
Result:
68
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

And the winner is.....Carol Meadows!

Carol Meadows said...
I love to check your messages and see all the work displays you have done. You put so many good ideas and wonderful work of art. Thanks for sharing! Carol M in TX/carolswingster77@aol.com

March 15, 2010 2:30 PM

Congrats Carol! Please send me your address so I can get your new stamp in the mail. If you've already got Jolly Roger Tilda, I will get you the stamp of your choice from Magnolia-licious.
Thanks again for playing! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment