Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie discovers a happy birthday!

One of my friends at work commissioned me to make a card for his mom, and she is really into tie dyed shirts. So after some thinking, this is what I came up with. I've got to say that I totally and completely love how this card came out!! I got this adorable Kraftin Kimmie stamp called Josephine from Lacey at Stamp and Create. She's from the Moonlight Whispers line, and the stamp is actually supposed to be a love potion. The only problem was a love potion wasn't what I needed for this card. So after some thought, I realized that after years of trying, Josephine discovered something different!!

I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers. I also added some Smooch to her jewelry and the little doodads hanging from her skirt wrap. I thought up the sentiment myself, and then printed it out on my computer. Here's a close up of the sentiment (I doodled around it).

The paper is Basic Grey, and I also used a Martha Stewart border punch. The stamp on the sentiment mat is one of the extra stamps that comes with Josephine. The bow was done with black silk ribbon (sooooo lucious!!) and my Bow Easy. And I added another one on the inside of the card with a charm.


So what do you think? Think she'll like it? I sure hope so!! That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment