Monday, March 29, 2010

NEW! English Rose Collection :: In my Etsy shop

I just finished listing a lovely new Twigs & Honey Collection: The English Rose Collection. I love the softness and vintage look of English Roses. Just like real roses, these ones are all one of a kind and unique. No two will be alike. I have hand dyed, hand painted, and hand sewn them with brooch pin and hair clip backings so you can wear them in your hair, clothes, purse, belt, wherever! Enjoy!



Here are all your choices:


collection


1


Wear them in your hair:


rose2c


rose6b


Wear one or a ton!


blooming1


Wear one on your jacket:


1j


Or wear many on your jacket:


1i


1g


Or just let them sit there so you can enjoy all the prettiness:


1e


1d


The Twigs & Honey English Rose Collection, available in my Etsy shop HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment