Thursday, January 28, 2010

Three Clovers Designs with High Hopes stamps!

Happy Friday Eve everyone!! YAY!! Isn't it so sad that I just live for the weekends? LOL! Well....that and vacations! (smile) It's time for a new challenge from Kerry over at Three Clovers Designs. The challenge is to use at least two images on your project, and words don't count!! I used these adorable new High Hopes stamps that I got from Lacey over at Stamp and Create! Have you heard that Dustin Pike is their newest artist? How exciting is that?! I fell in love with these aliens and had to have them. So I used the two different aliens, Chuck and Quentin, and the cute space post sign, and they're colored with Copic markers. The sentiment was printed off from my computer onto the sign. Chuck photographed really red, but he's actually orange in person. The grass was just drawn in with my Copic multi-liner.

The stars, scalloped frame, and photo corners were all cut out with the Cricut using my Gypsy that I got from Hallmark Scrapbook. That's it for today! Please be sure and pop over to Three Clovers Thursdays to see the rest of the fabulous projects from the DT. And then we'd love it if you'd play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!
I also entered this in High Hopes challenge this week for a project using three High Hopes Stamps! Wish me luck! Hugs!
recipe:
images: High Hopes from Stamp and Create
papers - DP unknown from scrap pile; cardstock is Bazzill
Tools: Cricut Expression with Storybook, Plantin Schoolbook, and Jasmine carts
misc: computer generated sentiment, dimensional tajpe

No comments:

Post a Comment