Sunday, January 24, 2010

Love Bug - A new challenge from Bitten By The Bug 2

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and now we're starting off a brand new week. Can you believe January is almost over??? We'll be ready for Christmas again before I blink my eyes. SHEESH! LOL! It's time for a new challenge from Bitten By The Bug 2, and this week, the challenge comes from the amazingly talented Marina! She asked us to use the cute love stamp from the Sweethearts cartridge. This cartridge is so cute and so much fun! Especially for Valentine's Day!

I've been dying to use this new punch around the page set of ladybugs by Martha Stewart since I got them, and I finally got my chance. Isn't it too cute??!! The paprs are Basic Grey Bittersweet, and cardstock is Bazzill. I used #346 Tilda with Ladybug that I got from Magnolia-licious, and colored her with my Copic markers. Pinks used are R81, R83, and R85.

The word bug is cut from the Hello Kitty font cartridge with shadow. I used some really yummy black silk ribbon and topped it off with a gorgeous heart charm from Stamp and Create. Please be sure and visit Bitten By The Bug 2 to see what the rest of the talented designers did with this stamp cut! Thanks so much for popping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again tomorrow for a new Papertake Weekly challenge! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment