Saturday, August 1, 2009

Magnolia-licious sketch challenge for August


Hi everyone! Can you believe it's already August? I'm just in shock that the summer is passing so quickly! The first of August means it's time for another sketch challenge from the Magnolia-licious Design team. This sketch is by the the Oh-so-talented Becca Feeken! I will be the first to admit you really challenged me with this one, Becca. LOL! But there's nothing wrong with a good challenge, that's for sure!!

I used that ever adorable Tilda in a cherry dress for my card. I just think she's sooo cute, and she was my first ever Tilda stamp that I purchased. If you are looking for Magnolia stamps, then you've GOT to go shopping at Magnolia-licious. Diana has the largest on-line selection of Magnolia stamps in the US and Canada. Her shipping charges are cheaper than any Ive seen (2.50 for orders up to 50. Over 50.00 is free!) PLUS if you join the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group, you get extra discounts and goodies with your orders!!!! Diana is now restocking the holiday stamps, so keep an eye out and be sure and get yours before they sell out!



Just a picture to show the dimension. I stamped Tilda three times, colored her, and then cut her out for lots of layering. I love the 3-D look! For the circles and scalloped circles, I used my Nestabilities. For the zig zag piece, I used my Cricut with the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. The paper I used are actually digi papers from Raspberry Road Designs.





Please be sure and visit our Magnolia-licious Highlites blog to see the rest of the fabulous creations from the DT. And then we'd love it if you'd play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment