Saturday, August 22, 2009

Midnight Madness challenge and a Motivet stamp


Sure hope you're enjoying your weekend everyone! I know I sure am. It's just a shame they have to end so quickly! My Magnolia-licious DT sister, Jacque, told me about this awesome blog, Priscillasytles, and she has a sketch challenge called Midnight Madness. Jacque said they're really friendly and have fun challenges and really yummy give aways! So I popped over and checked them out. WOW! I am very impressed! Pricscilla is extremely talented and I love her blog! Her DT is awesome too! So anyway, I made this card to join in on their current challenge! I took a bunch of pics of the card, but just couldn't get the right angle. I have a hard time getting pics of the 5 x 7 cards for some reason. Sorry for the wonky pic!!


I LOVE that beautiful flower and I got it from Chris Sather on the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group! I have no idea the maker, but I wish I did. I've been hoarding it for the perfect card! I can't remember which store I got that cute little angel charm from. And that pretty little pink rose in the center of the flower, came from Jacque. Thank you Chris and Jacque! I think it was the perfect combination to go on top of my bow which was made with my Bow Easy!


This adorable little hippo is called Shy Hilda by Motivet! Oh I'm trying SO HARD not to get totally hooked on these stamps. But it's a losing battle. I colored her with my Copic markers, and she was really easy to color!! I could just kick myself, cause this was the PERFECT card to use one of my cute cuttlebug embossing folders, and I totally spaced it! Dang it! Too late now! Oh well....next time!


So be sure and pop over and visit Priscilla. Take a look at her awesome cards and templates she has! All I can say is WOW! Thanks for visiting me today and enjoy the rest of your weekend! HUGS!

Details: DP, cardstock, and ribbon - PTI; tools: Nestabilities and crop-a-dile; ink: memento and copics; flowers, charm, and eyelets - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment