Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Weekend!

It has been a very long week and I'm ready for a little kick back time with the hubby. I still have a long list of work to do today, but I'm looking forward to this evening... we may go to miniature golf down the street from our house. :) Speaking of the hubby, our 2 year anniversary is coming up next month! I was just digging around older photos and I'm missing Maui (where we went on our honeymoon). Here's an oldie from the honeymoon:



Snorkeling trip to turtle bay.
We're *thinking* of making a second Maui trip in winter time, when the weather is crummy in Oregon. And speaking of upcoming cooler/colder days, I'm loving the new legwear at Anthropologie



Crinkle-Cut Leggings



Flowerfall Leggings
I love these... although, I'm not sure I'm ready for colder weather. I feel like I just got my summer wardrobe dialed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment