Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Fish you a Happy Birthday - Magnolia-licious and Friday Sketchers

It's Tuesday night, almost hump day. So we're ALMOST through half the week. I love it when we hit the downhill slide. Well...I REALLY love it when it's finally Friday, but you know what I mean. LOL! Well can you believe it? This is two weeks in a row that I've done the Friday Sketchers challenge. How about that! LOL! This was challenging trying to get those five embellies around the bottom of the main image. I barely made it. LOL! I used some of my new stamps from the Lazy Summer Days Collection that are available at Magnolia-licious.

I used #237 Beach Tilda and #612 Bathing Ring. The fish stamp is from an old SU set. I colored all the stamps with my Copic markers. The card base is Bazzill cardstock and the DP is SEI. I cut the tag with my Cricut and the sentiment was computer generated. Also added some machine stitching and some green Kaiser pearls on the corners. I've got to say I am so much in love with this silk ribbon that I found at Stamp Simply. It's sooooo easy to work with.

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment