Thursday, July 30, 2009

Three Clovers Designes - Tuity Fruity!

Happy Thursday, or as I like to refer to it...Happy Friday Eve! Todays challenge from Kerry over at Three Clovers Designs, is to use some kind of fruit on your card or project. Yes, I'm sorry...I did another shaped card. I couldn't help myself. I tried...honest I did! LOL! I really wanted this card to have a country feeling. The ribbon photographed quite a bit brighter than it actually is in person.

We'd love it if you would join in on the challenge over at Three Clovers Designs! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!!!
Details: card shape - Cricut machine with Doodlecharms. Tag - Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More. Paper - Raspeberry Road Designs. Ribbon - craft supply, twine - PTI, button - stash

No comments:

Post a Comment