Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lonneke Engle

Sunday, July 19, 2009

ORGANICE YOUR LIFE WITH LONNEKE

Not only is Dutch beauty Lonneke Engle the the current face of the Bebe Fall 09 campaign, and a contributing writer for fashionweekDAILY.com - she is now a certified health counselor with her own health website/blog, Organice Your Life.

Check out Lonneke's personal message below!



Hello!
www.OrganiceYourLife.com is finally finished and online!
2 years ago, I started Organice Your Life™.
Organice comes from the words: Organize, Organice and Nice, the 3 words I find Key to a happier life!
Next to my full time modeling career, I wanted to do something else.
I love food, and wanted to know everything about nutrition.
I went to school to become a certified Health Counselor.
I am also obsessed with making the world a bit Greener.
As i like to write, a blog was just the way to go!

on http://www.organiceyourlife.com/, you will find information and tips, as well as news , on where to go, or where to find the right tools to try to live a happy, healthy and greener life!

Also other editors are young successful women in show biz like Maruja Retana, who is a Master in Psychology, gives workshops in music, and just received a music contract with a major music label.

I hope you will enjoy this website as we have making it!

Get Organiced!™

Love,
Lonneke Engel,
Founder Organice Your Life™
www.OrganiceYourLife.com
http://www.lonneke-engel.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment