Monday, July 20, 2009

A Little Something Ice Cream Cone


Have you been by Bitten by the Bug today? The ice cream cones challenges are up and wow are they yummy. Okay, I have a confession. In real life I LOVE ice cream cones. Somehow an ice cream cone is better than an ice cream dish.... I really do believe that!! Also at BBTB this week, the sponsor of this week's challenge is Paper Blooms - a number of us were provided with crocheted flowers from paper blooms to embellish our cones.


I used DCWV SWEET stack to create my cone. I was thrilled with the variety of sparkling papers in the stack that complimented the cone cut.


I used not only the Paper Bloom flowers to embellish my cone, but also a Stampin' Up stamp, and a couple of Prima flowers.


Mummmmm... This makes me want a chocolate dipped strawberry ice cream cone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment