Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Charlotte Lohmann

MODEL OF THE MOMENT: CHARLOTTE LOHMANN!


I saw Australian model Charlotte Lohmann a few months ago in one of my Madison Magazines (AUS) and i fell completely head over heals in love with her!!!! She is so beautiful and exotic that i actually started a thread for her.

Name: Charlotte Lohmann
Age: 17
Nationality: Australian (Mother is Fijian/Indian, Dad is German)
Agencies: Chic Management, Next NY, Next Milan

Height: 5’ 10.5” - 179cm I Bust: 33 I Waist: 25” - 64cm I Hips: 35’ - 89cm I Shoes: 10 I Dress: 8 I Eye Colour: Green I Hair Colour: Brown


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment