Tuesday, July 21, 2009

shabd simon-alexander :: loving right now

I saw Shabd Simon-Alexander's work a few months ago on various blogs and bookmarked the site... I just loved everything (I am sure you have seen her work already). I recently started thinking about her fabulous dyed clothes and am now slightly obsessed. I guess it was one of those things that just grows and grows on you until you find yourself daydreaming a bit about it. Her new fall line should start to become available in a few weeks. I cannot wait! Here are a couple of favorite pieces including a top in her shop and a previous custom made dress:



I really love this top. I wish I had the abs to pull it off!



I love this dress way too much.
I was never a fan of tie-dye until now. Thanks, Shabd!

No comments:

Post a Comment