Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Magnolia-licious blog hop winner!

Hi everyone and happy hump day!!! Hope you're having a wonderful week! I said I would draw a winner tonight for the Edwin blog hop, so here we go. I visited Random.org to generate a number between 1 and 110, and here's what came up:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

75


And the winner is.....

SHARRON!!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...
Cute card, Sharon! Edwin looks great sitting in front of the potting shed. Really cute!
Huggies ~


Congrats Sharron!! Ok, now the one thing I didn't do, is look to see if Magnolia-licious has $10 GC (yes...I'm a dweeb!) So just email me your choice of stamp from Magnolia-licious and your address to caudle95@sbcglobal.net . I will order it and have it mailed to you. Congrats again and thanks so much to everyone for playing! I sooo appreciate all your kind words and support! You all are THE BEST! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment