Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's cookin'?

Well...you remember that recipe swap version that tanked because of a lack of a certain paper? Well....I had 11 of those Tilda's stamped, colored, and cut out. LOL! So I wanted to use at least one more of them. So I thought about what I could do different with her since she's colored exactly the same as the rest of them. Well...I remembered there was a chef's hat on the the Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge. Doesn't it look cute on her? Looks like it was made for her instead of Winnie the Pooh!

I also cut out a tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes, and more. Tilda with the rolling pin came from Magnolia-licious and is colored with Copic markers. She's popped up with dimensionals from an oval I cut with my Nestabilities. Before I removd the oval from the die, I used my Copic airbrushing on it with baby blue. That left that cool white ring around the outside.

On the inside I also used the Magnolia Love Muffin stamp, colored it with my Copics, and cut it out. The base of the card front was cut with my Cricut and the Storybook cartridge. The DP is by Best Creation Inc and cardstock is PTI. Pearls on the front are from Kaiser.


Don't forget about the $10.00 GC that I'm giving away to Magnolia-licious! If you haven't signed up for it, then pop down to my Edwin card a couple posts down, and leave a comment on the card. I'll be giving it away Wednesday evening! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and I hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment