Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hot Hot Hot - It's Stinkin Hot!

Hi everyone! I am knee deep in cuddles and kisses right now from my little grandson that came to visit me today! See this humungous smile that is plastered on my face? I've got some posts scheduled for the next three weeks, but I apologize in advance for not being able to visit you very much and see all your fabulous work as much as I like. But like I said...I'm knee deep in cuddles and kisses. :)

Well, I don't know how your weather is, but here it's been HOT!!! So hot that this cute little chickie is wearing nothing but a pair of heels and holding a fan of feathers! LOL! Isn't this card fun? That fun circle stamp is from The Cutting Cafe' , a set called Summer Word Circles.
I just printed it out on my cardstock and then cut it out with my nesties. In fact the whole card was made with my circle Nestabilities. That adorable girl is from Peggy Loves Vintage and a sheet of vintage images called sexy ladies. Isn't she cute? I just printed it out and cut it out. She's popped up off the card for dimension.

That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today! I truly appreciate all your support and your kind comments! You are what keeps me going every day! Big hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment