Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Christmas In July at Custom Crops


Have you been by Custom Crops and viewed the new projects (with cut files and directions) that were released on Monday? I have Christmas in July Package Tags!!!

I used brads on the Snowman to represent the coal buttons.


The Ornament is accented with silver paper trim - isn't it nice on the topper and the scrolling detail?


The Christmas Tree was accented with different colors of the stickles. I thought the stickles represented the tree lights.


And finally the Joy tag; I love the joy tag! I just love the word JOY!


To view the directions and download the cut file, follow this link to my page at Custom Crops and click on the project title. I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment at CC, they really do track the comments!
http://www.customcrops.com/articles.php?authors_id=3

No comments:

Post a Comment