Monday, April 19, 2010

♥ MAC Tag ♥


yeah, tomorrow's is going to be my first day of final semester exam for my 2nd year University.
so, wish me a very goood luck kay^^

MAC TAG


How long have you been using Mac?
I got my first MAC around 2 years ago or so..
 
What was your first Mac product? 
Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation in NW20 (wrong shade. LOL).

What's your all time favourite Mac product?
MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation because they suit me perfectly^^ & I also like the MAC Lightful Ultramoisture Creme^^

What's your least favourite Mac product?
ummm none so far

Do you own a Pro Card?
Nope

Your Mac foundation shade:
NC35

Your favourite Mac-Foundation:
Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation

Eyeshadow:
Satin Taupe. gorgeous color~~

Lipstick:
Cherish. I absolutely love it!!!!! ^^

Lipgloss:
Sugarrimmed, Young Thing

Liner:
Technakohl Liner

Brush:
MAC 187, 190, 129, 217

Nail Lacquer:
never really interested in any of them. *xD

Pro Product:
-

Comment on the following MAC product, Have you used them? If so, give feedback.

Prep + Prime Skin:
tried the Skin Enhancer Illuminateur De Teint & the Skin Base Visage. idk.. they're so-so I guess. but we do NEED primer afterall..
 
Full Coverage Foundation:
never used

Studio Sculpt Foundation:
never used. would like to try them though.

Face + Body Foundation:
never used. never really interested on buying them.

Mineralize Satin Finish:
MY HG!!^^ love the textures of them, loves how it blends smoothly to my skin, love the color shade, love the satin finish effect. however, they do melts under the sun & doesn't lasts very long.

Studio Fix Fluid:
I don't think this foundation suits for my skin type..

Hyper Real Foundation: 
never used

Select SPF15 Foundation:
never used

Studio Tech Foundation: 
never used. I heard that they're too thick & heavy so I avoid them. ^^

Studio Fix Powder:
never used

Studio Stick:
never used

Hyper Real Pressed Foundation: 
never used

Beauty Powder:
never used

Sculpting Powder: 
never used

Shaping Powder: 
never used

Loose Blot Powder:
never used

Pressed Blot Powder:
never used

Select Sheer Powder: 
it was alright. use them mostly to touch-up^^

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural:
LOVE THEM. works great setting my foundation^^
 
Mineralize Skinfinsh:
interested in getting them^^

Bronzing Powder:
never used

Powder Blush:
I love them although they don't really lasts long on me somehow~~ my favorite would be in Melba & Peaches^^

Blushcreme:
never tried but I heard they're no good *:(

Mineralize Blush:
never tried. almost purchased them but then they don't have much choice of shade..

Gel Blush: 
never tried

Cream Color Base:
never tried

Studio Sculpt Concealer: 
like them. blends easily & so far the best concealer among MAC that covers under eyes bags bests^^

Select Cover Up Concealer:
never tried

Select Moisture cover Concealer: 
never used

Studio Finish Concealer:
never used

Studio Stick:
I don't like them, doesn't work for me & doesn't look amazing either. *:(

Lip Erase: 
never used.

Tinted Lip Conditioner:
never tried

Lipstick:
LOVE LOVE LOVE^^ amazing colors too~~

Lipglass:
LOVE :)

See Thru Lip Color: 
never used

Dazzleglass:
LOVE LOVE^^

Cremesheen Glass: 
never used

Lip Gelee:
never used

Lip Pencil:
i have never worn lip liner!

Solar Bits:
never tried

Nail Lacquer:
nevahss

Shadestick:
never used

Paint:
never used

Paint Pots:
never tried

Eye Shadow:
LOVE their colors.. ^^

Pigment:
interesting but never really buy them somehow

Glitter:
never used but would like to try!

Eye Kohl:
love them^^

Chromaline: 
never tried.

Fluidline:
getting them next~~

Liquid Last Liner: 
very very very waterproof!! so if you're oily, get this one!

Lustre Drops:
never used

False Lashes:
tried a few & LOVE THEM^^

ProLash Mascara,Zoom Lash Mascara,Plush Lash Mascara, Dazzle Lash Mascara:
would never buy them. heard many bad things about them. *:(

What has been your favourite Mac collection to date?
hmmmm i havent been around for many collections but I really like the Neo Sci Fi because all the peaches colors are amazing^^ I also like the Cult of Cherry..
 
Which Mac collection, in your opinion, do you think was disappointing, if any?
ummmm Hello Kitty. can't really explain why *:(
I mean, I LOVEEE HELLO KITTY but the MAC collections don't really excite me much..

What products do you think Mac are missing?
I wish for more colors & shades. also a better mascara and more mineralized skin finishes!!

I tag everyone^^ 

love.love ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment