Thursday, April 23, 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge

Happy Thursday everyone, or as I love to call it, Happy Friday Eve!! WOOHOO! One more day and then the weekend. I do love my weekends! But right now, Thursdays mean that it's time for the reveal of the new challenge over at Three Clovers Designs! This weeks theme is "It's a zoo around here". How fun is that?!
I chose to use my cute little ellie from the Dr Peanut set from Our Craft Lounge. I just love this poor little sick ellie! I colored him up with my copic markers and cut him out with my nesties. Then I mounted it on a really cool half circle shaped card from The Cutting Cafe'. Isn't the shape of it awesome??!! I truly love Regina's cutting files!

I added a big pink gingham bow centered with some Prima flowers and that beautiful little rose in the center was a wonderful gift from my seriously talented DT sistah Jacque. Thanks Jacque! The DP is by Imaginisce (love it!!) and cardstock is Bazzill.


Colors of copics used: RVOO, RV32, G21, G24, G09, B41, R46
Please be sure and visit Three Clovers Designs to see the rest of the talented inspiration teams projects, then grab your paper, glue, and animals, and play along. Don't forget to go visit Regina over at The Cutting Cafe' to check out her seriously awesome downloadable stamps and her cutting files too.
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment