Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bitten By The Bug meets Peggy Loves Vintage!

It's Sunday night, that means it's time to reveal a new challenge for you for Bitten By The Bug! This one not only includes a cut from our fabuluos Cricut machine, it also contains a vintage image from Peggy Loves Vintage. Peggy is sponsoring a contest over at Bitten By The Bug. If you love vintage images, I promise you will LOVE Peggy Loves Vintage!

Regina gave us four images to choose from, and asked us to use the image with the lnchbag cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. I simply printed the image off my computer in two different sizes. I backed the tag with two scalloped cuts from my Storybook cartridge, one in green and one in blue. I edged the bag with a Martha Stewart border punch and machine stitched around the bag.

For the matching card, I once again cut out a scalloped frame with my Storybook cartridge to mat the image. You are going to be amazed at how quickly you can make up a project with these images. You just print, and embellish! It's amazingly fast and easy! On the card, all I added was some hand doodling around the scalloped frame, and a blue gingham bow. That's it!


Please hop over to Bitten By The Bug to see what the rest of the fabulous design team came up with for this challenge. And then grab your paper and glue and decorate up a lunchbag cut to play along. And don't forget to visit Peggy Loves Vintage to check out her awesome images on cd. She also offers the images via download.
This set will soon be for sale in my etsy shop.
Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment