Monday, April 13, 2009

What's the buzz?

Oh my goodness, we had some really beautiful weather today! It was sunny, warm, and gorgeous!! And then tomorrow.......we're supposed to have SNOW!! YUCK! And then back up in the 70's by the weekend! Welcome to springtime in Northern Nevada! LOL!

I have been wanting to use this cute little Tilda in her ball cap since I got her. Well I finally got the chance to ink her up! I actually used three different Magnolia stamps that are available at Magnolia-licious. Tilda herself, the fence, and the bees which are a part of the new Chasing Butterflies collection. I used Memento ink (which is now also available at Magnolia-licious) to stamp the images, then colored them with my Copic markers. Oops! I just noticed I forgot to color the tops of the tongues on the tennies! Off to fix THAT little mistake! LOL!

Tilda is cut out and popped up off the card with pop dots. I cut off the stamped rope, and replaced it with a piece of some kind of thick twine like stuff that I had in my stash. Flowers are Prima, tag is Cuttlebug, brads are Making Memories.
Don't forget to go check out the TWO FOR ONE sale going on right now over at The Cutting Cafe'! It's good until midnight Tuesday night!
Thanks for stopping by to see me and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment