Saturday, April 25, 2009

Whirling flowers Tilda

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! It's windy and quite chilly here this weekend. We had temps in the high 80's last weekend, and last night it was snowing. BRRRR!!!
For this card, I used the Whirling flowers Tilda that I received from Magnolia-licious, and colored her with my Copic markers. I put my markers away, so don't know all the colors (sorry!) But I can tell you that her dress is colored with Coral and Strong Red, and her face is my standard E00, along with E02 and R20. I just really love this little Tilda as she reminds me of the way the winds blow here in Nevada. I cut her out using my Nesties. I was putzing around my LSS store this week, when my eyes caught sight of this paper and WOW!

I just immediately fell in love with it! It's Dreamy2 line by My Minds Eye. I used Enchanting "My Love" Cherry Blossoms/Red Pin Stripe paper. Added some Prima flowers, Making Memories brads, pearls by Kaiser, and a button from my stash. The red ribbon is SU. I also used a new border punch I got this week by Fiskars. Love it!!

So that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and sure hope to see you back again soon! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment