Friday, November 26, 2010

Peggy Loves Vintage Christmas Cut Outs


Ok, the rush is on! Do you have all your Christmas cards made? Don't panic! With images from Peggy Loves Vintage, you can crank out those cards in no time at all! This precious image is from a set of her Christmas Cut Outs. I simply printed the image, cut it out with my circle Nesties, and popped it up with some dimensional tape. All cardstock is Bazzill and the PP is from Bearly Mine. I machine stitched the large panel, and while I was stitching the smaller panels, I noticed I had ran out of bobbin thread. I didn't want double holes, and it's so hard to get them lined up perfectly again, so I just continued stitching around it with my needle for the holes, and then used a white gel pen for the stitch marks. Not bad, huh?



Added a few Kaiser pearls, some paper lace courtesy of a Martha Stewart punch, and that was it! Please be sure and visit Peggy Loves Vintage to see all the fabulous Christmas images she has available to help you in your quest to get those holiday cards done and in the mail! And don't forget to follow her blog too. She loves to give away free vintage images!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment