Thursday, December 4, 2008

Put A Cork In It

I considered cork as an option for my kitchen when I was replacing the floor, and although I didn't select it, I still adore the idea of cork floors and would be thrilled to have one at some point. I love that cork is an eco-friendly product and that there's such a wide variety of styles to be found.







While I love the idea of cork floors, I looove the idea of cork walls. It adds such warmth to rooms, as evident in the photos below. It would be fabulous to have an entire cork wall in a studio where I could pin inspirational images 'til my heart's content.

And, of course, cork would be a very wise decision for dampening sound from a certain large dog who enjoys a good bark now and again (don't worry, Itchy, I am not naming names.)



No comments:

Post a Comment