Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For the Love of {Red & White}

My love of red and white is apparently not limited to gift wrap this Christmas; I've been slowly saving holiday images, many of which I realized fit my red and white theme.







I love the red and white stripe that runs through many of these pictures, and I am absolutely craving some Christmas sugar cookies and peppermint bark. Yum!

I have some more holiday things planned to share with you in the coming weeks, one feature in particular that I especially think you will enjoy. I hope to start sharing that with you later this week!

*As I was putting this post together, it probably should not have startled me to look up and realize that I had also decorated this lil' guy in red and white, yet it did! And I must say, he is quite cheerfully lending some holiday spirit to our hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment