Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Honey Put On That Party Dress...


I love New Year's Eve, although I may be partial to the holiday as it is also my birthday. While I have heard time and again that New Year's Eve is always a let-down and simply doesn't live up to the hype, I can't help but love that my birthday falls on a day of celebration around the world.

I also love that it is always a wonderful excuse to don a lovely party dress, and all of these numbers are ones I'd love to throw on tonight!

For a little bow action...



For a bit of sparkle...


Aqua

Can't forget the ruffles...



Throw some jewel-toned satin in the mix...


And, it's a tough call, but what I think just might be my favorite...


Of course, I would love to throw this black beauty over any of them to help keep me warm.

Do you have a favorite? What style party dress would you most love to throw on to ring in the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment