Friday, December 12, 2008

Hit the Road Jack


It has rather been one of those weeks, and I am so glad that it is Friday. I thought this photo was a perfect send-off for the weekend; I love the old red truck in the bright white snow!

We are hitting the road tonight to head "home;" while we won't be driving through such a beautiful winter scene, I am still beyond thrilled that I was able get a small glimpse of winter weather in Houston this week.

We are going home to do a little work around the house as we finish getting it ready to put on the market. I also intend to a little holiday decorating while we are home (in preparation for Christmas, which we will celebrate there.)

Finally, I hope to start posting a holiday series this weekend that I'm very excited to share. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment