Thursday, January 27, 2011

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD


2010 was my first full plunge into the world of blogging ang the responses were really overwhelming. Over 100 followers in FB page for my blog and 60 followers via google. It was so nice to be one of the nominees for the Philippine Blog Awards as well. But the more encouraging citations and awards are really the ones coming from your fellow bloggers. Thanks Hazel for this nice award. =)

To accept this award, there are certain rules to follow:

1. Thank and link back to who gave the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoyed.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

And so as the rule says, here are the beans I will spill about me. =)

1. I am an accounting graduate so I like numbers (a lot). But I'm not boring as what most people think of Accountants. Maybe them, but not me. =)
2. I like the performing arts as I sing (even tried out for Philippine Idol) and I dance as well.
3. I like to travel a lot - meeting new people, exploring cultures and seeing all the scenic views of the Philippines and the world.
4. I love pictures - may it be a picture of me, my family, my friends or all the beautiful things this world has to offer. The simple thought of taking shots amazes me and makes me appreciate life.
5. I love watching movies. I can watch movies for the entirety of the day. (just need food on the side to keep me busy) I am a sucker for drama and love story. But just about anything interests me as well.
6.  I do some sports as well and have tried most of them except swimming (dunno how to swim) and biking (dunno how to ride a bike, hahaha). I play badminton, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, bowling, frisbee, I run etc. etc.
7. I am definitely unique. If you are looking for someone who is a bundle of everything, then find me. I find interest even in the nothingness of things. Eccentric as I may say or weird by some perspective. At any case, pure human being with a heart that loves and soul that cares.

Here are the seven people that has somehow made my daily blogging and reading fun an nice. Keep those writing pens going as you are truly great people. =)


Thanks to all. Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment