Sunday, September 13, 2009

Peggy Loves Vintage - Isn't it cute, honey??

Oh how I fell in love with this image from Peggy Loves Vintage. Isn't it so much fun??? The look on poor hubby's face is just priceless! This image is from a new page of cutouts from Peggy Loves Vintage. It's called All About Hats 2.
I just printed out the sheet of cutouts and cut the image out I wanted. If you don't want to print out the entire sheet to use, what I do is open up the entire sheet with my photo editing software, and then crop it down to save each picture as a dfferent file. It works great, and then allows you to only print one image at a time instead of the entire sheet.


I used a word bubble cut with my Expression machine and the Cuttin Up cartridge. The flourish is cut from my new Sweethearts cartridge, the flower is cut from George, and the frame around the cute image was cut from my Storybook cartridge. I added some stitching around the outside of the card base and then zig zagged around the image itself.
Please be sure and check out the adorable images available at Peggy Loves Vintage. They make the cutest cards!!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!
HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment