Thursday, September 10, 2009

My first High Hopes stamp, Winner of The Cutting Cafe' Halloween stamps, and a sale at The Cutting Cafe'!

I'm so excited to say I'm featured over on The Divine Influence today! I'd love it if you'd pop over there and take a peek at what it's all about! And I want to thank both Leanne and Carly for letting me be a part of their new venture. Best of luck ladies!!

Happy Friday everyone!! I finally caved and got some High Hopes stamps (thanks so much for your help, Nikki!!) And all I can think of is why did I wait so long!! I had a blast coloring this cutie pie with my Copics. High Hope stamps are now available at Nikki's wonderful shop, Bunny Zoe's crafts! I kept this card very simple as I wanted her to shine. The PP is Bo Bunny and the blue cardstock is PTI. The card base itself is white Bazzill cardstock. The circle is cut out with my Nesties and is popped up from the card base with dimensional tape. I added the zig zag stitching around the card base and around the circle to add interest. The corners are from a Cuttlebug die. Also added some ribbon from Stamp Simply ribbon store. You can click on the pictures to get a nice up close view of things. But please don't look TOO close. There are going to be lots of mistakes to take in. LOL!


Now for a couple announcements. First, I wanted to tell you about a special that Regina is having over at The Cutting Cafe'. When you purchase the fabulous set called All About Cupcakes, you get a set of YOUR choice for free. No price restrictions!! This offer is good until midnight Saturday, Sept 12th, 2009. (Pacific) Hop on over to The Cutting Cafe' to check it out!


And now for the winner of the Halloween This and That set from The Cutting Cafe'. Here we go:



True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 30
Result:
27
Powered by RANDOM.OR

And the winner is:
loyaz said...
What a great card and set. The fonts used in this set are outstanding. And I love how you have kept it fairly simple with just your striped paper background. Thanks for this great opportunity
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net

September 7, 2009 4:28 PM

Congrats loyaz!! You left your email so I will send your file to you now. Thanks everyone for playing along.
Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment