Sunday, May 8, 2011

hunka hunka burnin' love!!!!


Hi everyone! Sure hope you had a wonderful weekend! We had a very busy day today as not only was it Mother's Day here in the US, but it was also my hubby's birthday! Well, I just HAD to make him a card using this fabulous Stong Man image from Mo Manning over at Digital Pencil Too. And I'm sooooo excited cause I actually found a tutorial on how to merget two images together in Photoshop Elements! I was so excited as I've been looking for a simple tutorial for forever on how to do this. Here's a link to it in case you've been on the same quest. It truly is a wonderful, easy tutorial to follow.  So along with Strong Man, I used Mo's image Smooch!  I kept this card extremely simple as I wanted the images to say it all. I only added a couple tickets from Whimsy for the sentiment.


I love these two images as a couple!!!! When my hubby opened the card, he even gave me this pose and look! LMBO!!!! The images are colored with Copic Markers,  R22, 24, 27, and 29. The skin is E11, 01, and 00. Her hair are E20's, and his hair is YR21 with a touch of E33.  I was thinking after I colored her outfit all red that it's actually supposed to be a top along with a skirt. But I guess it looks ok colored like a dress. LOL!  I used a Martha Stewart PAP for the top and sides and left the bottom part alone. The cardstock is Bazzill and the DP are from Inque Boutique. That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!   Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment