Sunday, May 29, 2011

For a great friend featuring a fun hAnglar image and a WINNER!!!


Happy Sunday everyone!  Sure hope you're having a fabulous weekend! It's been chilly and rainy here all weekend, so I've taken advantage by getting some crafting done.  Todays card features an adorable hAnglar image colored with Copic markers. 



The cardstock is Bazzill and the DP's are from Kay Miller Designs and Raspberry Road. I think I've put everything on this card except the kitchen sink! LOL! I used a doily cut with a die from Cheery Lynn Designs, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts spritzed with Glimmer Mist,



The ticket is a stamp and die from Whimsy that I got from Bunny Zoe's Crafts, the banner was cut using my Cricut Expression using my Gypsy and Celebrations cartridge, and the little hearts on the banner are a byproduct of a Martha Stewart heart border punch edged in chalk ink. The pin was made using some beads from Michael's, and the ribbon is May Arts silk ribbon from Stamp and Create colored with a Copic marker to match.



I am entering this into the following challenges:
Lovely hAnglar only- dots
Just Magnolia and hAnglar & stAnglar Challenge Blog - Friends

And I have FINALLY drawn a winner for the Magnolia-licious blog hop! And the winner is......


And #8 is.................


Congrats Riet! Please send me your information so I can get your box of goodies out to you! Thanks to everyone that played!!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment