Monday, March 28, 2011

HOOTERS MUNCH OUT


It has been a while since I featured a restaurant and what a better way to have a new post by doing one for HOOTERS. Hooters for some of those who don't know is an American Inspired resto much akin to the likes of Friday's, Tony Roma's and Chili's. But what makes it different? Well, let's just say the place is sizzling hot.


Why do I say so? Well, the ladies are in their shortest shorts ever. Yup, so guys hooray if you want a feast not only for your tummies but also for your eyes. I am joined by my bestfriend this time around and we ordered quite a lot for just 2 people. We ate Chicken Quesadillas, Boneless Wings, Grilled Chicken Salad and soda. Wow, and all I could say was it was really something.


I enjoyed the ambiance and the as for the food, i loved the Boneless Wings. It was tasty up to the innermost portions of the chicken meat. The dips were just superb as well. As for the rest they were good as well. Maybe more dressing on the salad would make it more tempting. So if you haven't tried Hooters, then go now and have a great dining experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment