Thursday, March 31, 2011

IT'S REALLY YOU


We had a fight... Thought it was the end of the world...

I left the house immediately and begun searching. Where should I start? Is there any way I can stop the pain? I am hurt that night and all I could do is walk and breathe... walk and breathe... walk and breathe.... It was like my brain was not functioning anymore yet I can feel the rush of blood into my brain and the plunge and height of every heart beat. we have never fought like this before. It was like the end of the world for me.

The night passed and still I can't find a place to sleep. I was just sitting at a cafe while staring at the blankness. I knew there were a lot of people but I did not feel any of them. Numbness embraces me like I never had any emotions. Tears were just falling and I can't tell them to stop.

The night ended with me not sleeping by a bit. The rays of the sun welcomed me yet I feel empty and not ready for the new day. No calls, no texts... Nothing.... I felt alone for the first time in my life. Never thought that what we have would just end like that.

And then, the afternoon came and a text message greeted me with much delight. "Can we talk?", says the message. Without hesitation I said yes. My heart was pounding while waiting for our meeting. Then, slowly coming from afar, there he was. And when we met, simple words came out of his mouth. "Sorry." "I'm sad without you." "I don't want us to fight again." And my heart just crumbled. It's really YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment