Monday, March 28, 2011

I SO LOVE "BORN THIS WAY"


Lady Gaga has been one of my favorite acts in the past few years and that adulation has somehow grown further with her release of "Born This Way". This is somehow different sounding that her previous hits but overall this shows her versatility to make any sound or genre really worth liking for.

Aside from it being a catchy tune and all, it has t Me Is Yougreatness written all over it. With a message that strikes every individual and makes no exceptions as to culture and gender, Gaga has really conquered the music scene. Although I personally don't like much of the video, I still like this song by much and dances to its tune every time I hear it. So guys, you should always remember that you are who you are and no one can take that away from you. We are all born the way we are and we should be proud of it.

Way to go, Gaga!


Video Credits: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment