Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday! YAY! We made it!!! And that means it's time for a new challenge from Wags n' Whiskers! This week, our challenge comes from the wonderful Tina, and it's a fabulous sketch. I chose to use this adorable stamp called Hey Chickie! Isn't she just too cute??!!

She's colored with Copic markers and then cut out and popped up off the top panel. I used one of my all time favorite color combinatios, yellow and blue. All the papers are from Nitwits, and the panels are all machine stitched. I had the cutest little charm where a chick is hatching out of his shell, and this card just screamed for it! That gorgeous "to die for" lace, yummy silk ribbon, and tons of charms, are all available at Stamp and Create.

Please be sure and join us over at Wags n' Whiskers for the challenge, and remember to play our challenges you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp as your main image to be entered into the prize drawing. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment