Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Easter Layout with Cut File and Instructions


Yesterday Custom Crops revealed the Monday New Projects, just as they do each Monday. My project this week is a fun two page Easter Layout. I really, really, REALLY like my layout; I just do not like my photos. The yellow in the photographs came out as harsh hotdog mustard yellow and not the sweet spring yellow that it is in real life. Apparently I was having a bad photography day.


All of the page elements, with the exception of the photo mats, were cut with the Easter 2010 cartridge.  I am completely addicted to this cartridge.  If you have not already purchased this cartridge, go straight to Custom Crops and order this cartridge NOW.  My friend Kathy is threatening to tell Hello Kitty that I have a new favorite cartridge!!! (Oh no...)


There are other great Easter projects at Custom Crops - Donna has a FABULOUS card (the only kind she makes!) and Margie has great little Easter Baskets.  Please do leave us a comment or two; we like to know if you appreciate our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment