Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hop for Joy! A new Magnolia-licious DT sketch challenge

Good morning and happy March 1st....the month that has the first day of spring! YAY! LOL! We have a new DT sketch challenge for you from Magnolia-licious. This month, it's Jacque's turn to choose the challenge and she provided us with an awesome sketch! I wanted to use this adorable Tilda in a bunny suit that I got from Magnolia-licious. And true to my record, I have used yet another stamp that is not in stock in the store. UGH! I'm so sorry. But if you're interested, please be sure and email Diana. I also used #427 flowers from Lazy Summer Days collection. Both are colored with Copic markers and Tilda is cut out and popped up for dimension.

The fun and punny sentiment is from a set of Easter Greetings at The Cutting Cafe' called Happy Easter Inside and Out Greetings. The butterflies are cut using my Cricut, and I added a Prima rose I got from Stamp and Create and some cherry blossoms I got from Wild Orchid Crafts. Please be sure and visit Magnolia-licious Highlites to see the gorgeous cards the rest of my design team sisters have created. They are all so fabulously talented. And we're excited that we've got two new guest designers joining us as well! So a huge welcome to Mindy and Angela!

That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!
Card recipe:
images - Magnolia from Magnolia-licious, sentiment from The Cutting Cafe'
Paper: DP - Basic Grey Two Scoops; cardstock - Bazzill; stamped images on cryogen white
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Sketch markers
Tools: Cricut with Tear Drop cart for butterlfies, MS frond and branch punches, Round and scalloped round Nestabilities
Misc: ribbon from Stamp and Create, Kaiser half backed pearls, dimensional tape, stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment