Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope you're having a wonderful day, whether it be with your sweetie, your kids, grandkids, friends, or just time alone to reflect. But whatever you're doing, I hope you're enjoying it. This was just a quick Valentine card I threw together simply because I wanted to use this adorable frog! That's it, nothing else than to use the frog. LOL!

He's a digi image from Pink Cat Studio and I printed him out three times. I popped the balloon, his hands (or front legs - whichever you want to call them) and his face up once each, and his eyes I added a third so they're really sticking up. Cardstock is Bazzill, and the frog is colored with Copic markers.


The sentiment is computer generated, and it was just a lot of fun tomake. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and I sure hope to see you back here tomorrow for a Magnolia-licious blog hop!! Take care and have a wonderful day! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment