Monday, February 22, 2010

Circus Birthday Wishes


I am a bit late posting my BBTB2 project today.  I usually write my post before going to bed on Sunday evening and set the blog to post in the middle of the night.  Last night I was too tired to write.  I spend much of Sunday evening working on 50 paper dolls for a message board swap (more on this tomorrow).

So on to my BBTB2 project.  The challenge cut of the week is the elephant from the Everyday Paper Doll cartridge.  The elephant is really cute and I have been told that the trunk is extended in a "lucky" pose.  I used the elephant to make a birthday card for my nephew, Carter, who will be two later this spring. 


I added two train cars from EDPD as well as a scalloped border from Accents Essentials.  I wanted the card to be fun and bright - but I may have gone too far.  The Happy Birthday mini stamp is from a Dacie's set and was cut out with oval nesties.  All in all, not my best work, but I still love this cute elephant!

No comments:

Post a Comment