Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag Team, Back Again*



Wow! I was tagged again, this time by the hilarious Kimberlee of Brown Button (I love her blog,) and the lovely Vicki of French Essence (which I've only just discovered, but I am enchanted already.) I am certainly quite honore
d! So, here goes.

The Rules

1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Mention the rules

3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself

4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them

5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.


The Facts

1. My husband and I have two dogs; one dog weighs 80 lbs and the other only weighs 18! Quite opposites in size, but they get along famously.

2. I dogear the pages of books as I read, but I never dogear the pages of magazines.
3. In case you haven't guessed by my header, I am a complete night owl!

4. I somehow know the words to a lot of songs, and I always sing along. In high school, one of my friends said, "Geez! Do you know the words to EVERY song?" I think she may have been annoyed by my singing, but, then as now, I just can't help myself!

5. I
love dark chocolate, but completely pass on milk chocolate.
6. While certainly no one would call me a neat freak (Mom, are you laughing?) I simply can't stand to cook in a messy kitchen. It must be clean before I can mess it up again!


As a kid, I always preferred "Freeze Tag" to the regular version. What that means in relation to this I have no idea. But I am terribly indecisive at times, and right now, I can't decide who to tag. I would love finding out more about you all though, so please feel free to leave comments and play along!

*Yes, that is "Whoomp (There It Is)"

No comments:

Post a Comment