Friday, April 1, 2011

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3: FATE OF TWO WORLDS ROCK


Yup, I have been a fan of the games from its first edition and up to the latest - Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. This edition is something I really enjoy but there were some characters that I miss that I think should have been there. (Cable, Psylocke, Strider Hiryu, Iceman, Gambit, Rogue, Captain Commando and Venom) And man though 36 selectable characters is decent, the 56 to choose from in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 is something that is to be missed. There were some odd choices as well in this edition of the game. For me Arthur, Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe and Hsien Ko should have been left off.

The gaming experience was much like the 2nd edition in terms of gamplay. And it was sure a wonderful addition to the growing fighting games collection. Graphics were intense so much more with the combos of each characters. Visuals were just hot and one could really be enjoying the entire day with their joysticks.

As for me, I have enjoyed using the girl characters more as I find them more agile and quick. And here are the characters I usually use.


X-23

Chunli

Wolverine

C. Viper

Storm

Photo Credits: Marvel vs. Capcom

No comments:

Post a Comment