Thursday, May 13, 2010

Simple Anniversary Card with Peggy Loves Vintage Image



When Peggy Loves Vintage sponsored BBTB2 on Monday she provided us with several images from which to choose to create our project.  You might recall that I chose a cute hula girl.  This was the image that I almost used - this cute swimming couple.  I really liked this image also and decided to make a simple card for a friend's wedding anniversary. 


I used the same frame technique that I used on the hula girl - the frame from Just Because Cards.  I also used the same bold colors that I used on the hula card, again matching the colors in the vintage image. 


I finished the card with little red button with white cord knots and a few white dots from my favorite white pen.   The end result is a very simple card, but one I think is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment