Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Files at The Cutting Cafe'! Cute Critters!

Oh my gosh, have you seen the new files over at The Cutting Cafe' called Cute Critters??!! If not, you've GOT to run over there and see this set! I'm in love with it! Isn't this the cutest ladybug you've just about ever seen? I just enlarged her to the size I wanted, printed her off, and colored her with Copic markers. I cut her out with circle Nesties and then backed it with one of my new Martha Stewart border punches. Added one of the sentments from the set and some pretty Wild Orchid Crafts flowers along with a silk bow, and that was it!

And you want to know the best part about all of this?? Regina is letting me give one of these sets away! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and in your comment, tell me which critter you like the best from this set. You can see it HERE. I will draw a winner next Friday, May 14th. Regina is having a big give away, so be sure and check her blog for links to all the designers that are participating! The post will be up on The Cutting Cafe' on Tuesday.
That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment