Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hi everyone! And welcome to a sneak peek of the 2nd release of Wags 'n Whiskers stamps! We're all really excited about this release!! All of the stamps are amazing! They're designed by the fabulously talented Crissy Armstrong and the quality of these deep etched rubber stamps are unbelievable! For my first card, I chose to use this adorable stamp called Bear Hug. She'll be available for purchase on Friday. Isn't she fantastic?????

DP is from Basic Grey and cardstock is Bazzil. I cut out the image with an oval Nestability die and popped it up off the card base. The flowers were cut using my Cricut Expression and Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. I cut them out of white cardstock and then colored them with my Copic markers. I used Angel Wing Shimmerz on the angel wings.
Please be sure and pop over to the Wags 'n Whiskers blog to check out all the details of the blog hop coming up on Friday! You don't want to miss it!!! There is going to be LOTS of prizes!!! Check back tomorrow for sneak peek #2! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again tomorrow! Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment