Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A note to cheer you. Tilda scenery card

We made it to hump day, and once again, Friday is in our sights!! I just love making scenery cards. Not really sure why....I think maybe it's kind of like telling a little story, and I always wanted to write. All I know is that it's one of my very favorite types of cards. So this one was VERY fun for me to build. I made it for a blogging friend's mother that needs a little cheering up.
The Tilda, bench, and rock wall are all available at Magnolia-licious. Doesn't it look like she's sitting in a park somewhere? I colored them with my Copic markers and cut all three out. The bench is popped up with dimensionals and then Tilda is popped up yet again from the bench.

The DP is from Making Memories and cardstock is Bazzill. The trees and bird were cut with my Cricut. The trees from the Pooh and Friends cartridge, and the bird from the Wild Card cartridge. I used a little chalk ink around the edges of the trees. The tag was just hand cut and I put a little faux stitching around the outside of it and attached it with a safety pin.


The Copics, Cricut Expression machine, along with the two cartridges, are all available at Hallmark Scrapbook. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! I'd love it if you'd take a sec and let me know what you think about the card. Have a wonderful Wednesday! Hugs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment