Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge day!!

Today is Thursday, that means it's time for another 3 Clovers challenge! This week, Kerry challenged us to USE IT UP!! We were to use two pieces of paper that have been in our stash for at least a year. Well... I don't know about you, but I sure didn't have any problems with this one! LOL! In fact, I'd like to see this challenge every day for about....oh.....I'd say maybe two years or so??? LOL!

I honestly don't even know the maker of the paper I used. Sorry! I used a couple stamps I got from Magnolia-licious, Edwin in a bunny suit, and wagon with eggs. The stamps are colored with my Copic markers. The circle and scalloped circle are cut out with my Nestabilites, and popped up from the card base. Edwin is popped up as well.

Hope you're not tired of that cute little pink bunny I'm using in my Easter pics. I found her at the grocery store for like 2 bucks, and I just can't get enough of her, A couple more Easter cards and she'll be retired to the grand kids. She makes a big "BOINGY" noise when you drop her on her behind! LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today, and please be sure and check out all the other team's projects for this challenge. OMGosh, these ladies are SO talented!! Their projects are amazing! And then grab your OLD paper and glue and join in on the fun! Just be sure and link your project to Kerry's blog. Have a wonderful day! It's almost Friday!! HUGS!





No comments:

Post a Comment